[OZAPRS] Proposed new digi

Peter Schrader - VK4TGV vk4tgv at rumpleteazer.net
Tue Oct 2 15:47:10 EST 2007

I am considering putting up an APRS digipeater at our club house (Klinger
Rd, Kippa Ring), to fill in coverage for the Redcliffe Peninsula
(VK4RC-3).
The height above ground will be limited, probably no more than 10 metres .

I am also considering making my home station (VK4TGV-3) a digipeater to
fill
in coverage for the Brisbane northern suburbs, again I don't live on a
hill
so the antenna height will probably be no more than 15 metres ASL.

I am also planning to install a fixed APRS transmitter at our club
repeater
site at Wamuran, mainly for remote telemetry for the repeater radio
batteries, and to report on the voice frequencies for VK4RRC 2 metre and
70
cm repeaters via APRS.  I could make this a digi as well, depending on if
people think coverage is required for the Caboolture and surrounding
areas.
Call would be VK4RRC-7 for telemetry, or VK4RRC-3 for a digi.

Comments please.

Regards,
Peter
VK4TGV