[OZAPRS] HF Beacon Rate

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 3 15:08:23 EST 2007

Just keep in mind that not all APRS stations are exclusively APRS, some
run many other services as well - BBS, Node, etc. With that in mind,
full compliance with SSID useage plans is not always possible. At last
count I use 8 SSID's that are not APRS related. I'm sure I'm not alone
in this.

Ray vk2tv

Andrew McDade wrote:

>It might be time to post the recommended ssid usage list again as well
>
>Regards .. Andrew .. VK5EX

HF