[OZAPRS] VK2 APRS Updates

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Tue Oct 2 06:50:32 EST 2007

I'm looking at getting back on-air from an RF perspective in APRS, so I'll
take a look at the current website and try to update it as appropriate.

I also want to upgrade the VK2JPJ-1 digipeater in the CBD to the latest
UIDIGI version using the 'New-Paradigm' configuration....
With respect to this, looking for the owners of the other WIDE digis in
the
Sydney area (VK2RAG-1, VK2AMW-1/-2/-3/-4) to let me know if they have
applied this new standard to their digis.....   I'll include this info on
the web site.

This whole update could take a while to perform, so please be patient -
I've
been off-air for several months and have a lot of catching up to do :-)

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG