[OZAPRS] Fw: Fill in Digi

Phil zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 21 07:48:56 EST 2007

Hi,

       If you look at the links below these should answer your questions

1st link is to the new paradigim

Te second link is how to setup Ui-View as a fillin digi

http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html

http://www.cordeoc
ca/EOC-images3/UI-view32-NewParadigm%20Digi%20Settings%20Feb06.pdf

73 Phillip

ZL2TZE

zlaprs at yahoogroups.com

zlaprs list