[OZAPRS] VK2XPP-9 ending testing, I hope.

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Wed Nov 14 06:18:13 EST 2007

Hi All,

I have been running for a while now with mostly success.  I was tracked
successfully to Teralba near Newcastle, to find the field day postponed.
Bummer.

The only issue I have at the moment is the beacon comment in UI-Veiw comes

up as my $GPRMC sentence as does my frame.  I was wondering if this is a
Paradigm issue as I am using Wide1-1, wide2-1.

Also my status does not seem to come up in the status despite having the
beacon start with a '>".  Should my beacon address be APRS or GPSMV?

Any other comment, especially if I am causing problems and are unaware of
it, would be appreciated.  Thanks for the learning experience.

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
spitcher at energy.com.au