[OZAPRS] PATH CHANGE IN SYDNEY REGION

geoff at gatwards.org geoff at gatwards.org
Thu Nov 1 12:41:51 EST 2007

Hi Andrew,

WIDEn-N is not being disabled.  We are implementing the New-N on our
digipeaters, and New-N removes the TRACEn-N functionality.  It also
removes the legacy WIDE function, although WIDEn-N remains.

The reference to WIDEn-n not working any more was a typo - apologies for
this confusion.   It is  RELAY,WIDE  that won't work any more, as per the
New-N definitions.

There is also a massive re-structure of the entire VK2 network taking
place in the background that will hopefully double if not triple the
current coverage in this state.

Regards,
Geoff