[OZAPRS] MAPS MAPS MAPS

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Tue May 29 21:41:10 EST 2007

Richard Hoskin wrote:
> UI-View thinks the world is flat

...which is why I use VK2TDS's netAPRS software to place received UIView
stations on Oziexplorer maps. It's not perfect, but it's just about the
only way to link Oziexplorer and APRS. Tracking mobile stations works
quite well with the netAPRS/Oziexplorer combination as well. I get a
quick overall view of SA with UIView and I can then use Oziexplorer to
"zoom in" on a particular station.
It's a pity there hasn't been more development on netARPS. Slick
interface software between UIView/APRS-IS and Oziexplorer is something I
would pay for!
Regards,
Michael.
VK5ZEA