[OZAPRS] Really good ducting... or a configuration error?

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Fri Mar 23 15:34:38 EST 2007

Geoff wrote:
> Looks like true DX between VK7 and VK6...

That's just so... cool!

Too bad it's was all done in an automatic mode. VK7RWC to VK6RVP (logs
show one or two direct packets, not via intermediate digis) at around
2881kms would be an Australian 2m VHF digital record :-)

The thing that makes me laugh is that I run VK6RVP and I thought was
being severely desensed by it's CBD location and it's co-sited high
power VHF broadcast transmitter. Evidentially not...

Gavin.
--

       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
    ICQ: 17230395          Skype/MSN/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au