[OZAPRS] APRS messaging to other states

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 9 10:04:14 EST 2007

Andrew,
Don't forget that 99% of the time I was not using the APRS radio
network. Most of the time the positions were sent from my PDA via the
GPRS network and there is no way to receive data in the setup I was
using. (I would have to pay Optus for the privilege)

David

At 06:34 AM 9/03/2007, you wrote:

>Recently, VK4ZF drove to NSW and was in digi coverage.
>
>I tried to message him but could not get through.
>
>Which now begs me to ask the question.
>
>What states / areas are supporting message passing to RF ?
>8/03/2007 10:58 AM

David G. Hopkins (Vk4ZF)
CAPALABA QLD.
AUSTRALIA