[OZAPRS] VK7BW-15

vk7arn vk7arn at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 30 23:55:32 EST 2007

Mmmm.  On my AGWTracker there were three bad points, (sequentially).  The
one at
VK3IBM's QTH (maybe, or damned close) and two in Queensland.  I'm hearing
him
direct occasionally (as is 7DIK), plus drawing directly from the server
and 7HSE
is gating in all VK7 traffic.  Maybe I heard garbled packets and that
caused the
problem.  Seperately, on
http://www.db0anf.de/hamweb/aprsdb/showdata/VK7BW-15/shmovements, there
was only
one bad one - the Vic one.  Odd because all has been particulary good
until now.
I wasn't running a log, so have lost my data.  I spoke with 7BW and 7HAW
at
Uluru (via Telstra) tonight and they have no explanation.  They have
another
week or so to go.  Plenty more entertainment on the way.
Roger