[OZAPRS] VK7BW-15

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 30 20:48:09 EST 2007

vk7arn wrote:
> Hi
> Can anyone explain to me how VK7BW-15 managed a brief side trip from the
Alice
> Springs/Uluru road to what appears to be the home (according to some
Google
> zooming and the ACMA database) of Ken VK3IBM in Ballan.  Really messed
up my
> track picture book!
> Puzzled Roger VK7ARN

Maybe, somehow, his HF APRS packet transmissions tore open a hole in the
space time continuum and he warped instantaneously to another point in
space while for him, time virtually stood still... and then in a split
nanosecond (when his transceiver stopped transmitting), he was back to
the origin of this weird spatial anonomoly, blissfully unaware of his
light-speed shattering jaunt.
Boy, the APRS-IS system picks up everything!
Regards.
Michael.
VK5ZEA