[OZAPRS] HF APRS settings + Great map of Ts etc (RodneyMitchell)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 9 13:27:54 EST 2007

I guess your not checking your emails just now Rod but we lost KFB-9
Saturday morning just east of Parakie .. Watching -15 driving through
Ngarkat park just now .. Looks like your about 1/2 way across to Keith..
Its
all gating out on 2m here nicely.. Also watching the boys out in the
Riverland playing with digis and Canoes with trakers.. No Trakers seen as
yet but lots of activity with cars driving back and forth.

All good fun on a long weekend hey

Tony  Hunt  VK5AH