[OZAPRS] JAVA help needed

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Jul 31 15:31:18 EST 2007

Java will run on any platform for which a JVM is available.. - so
basically just about every popular OS (mac classic and
OSX/linux/windows/solaris/hpux/Windows Pocket Edition), and then you've
got J2ME on most phones and non-windows PDA's.. Though I do remember a
full JVM for palm quite some years ago as well..  java.sun.com will tell
you whether the platform you want to run it on has a JVM available :)

Cheers,

Damien