[OZAPRS] New to list

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jul 17 18:48:25 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

Based on experience gained from forwarding into vk3 and eastern vk5 on
30m, I appeared to be well placed to be a HF gate, especially for those
areas. Both of those areas were open into here for at least 20 hours a
day, and with solid results.

I use UIView on the Windoze machine but I have to say that Xastir walks
all over it, in my opinion, but I am biased towards Linux's flexibility
and reliability.

I'm very lucky with this rural location. Noise level on HF is usually
S0, excluding lightning type noises.

Cheers
Ray vk2tv