[OZAPRS] New to list

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jul 17 09:43:33 EST 2007

   Dick wrote:

You still have the Packet BBS running Ray ?

Cheers, Dick.
VK7DIK

Please Note.
My e-mail address at home is [1]vk7dik at dodo.com.au and work is
[2]dick.vanbeek at zinifex.com
If your address book do not have these then please change it.

*****
*****
The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only
and may
contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review,
retransmission,
disclosure dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon,
is
prohibited and  may result in severe penalties. If you have received this
e-mail in
error please delete all copies of  this message and any attachments and
contact
the sender. If you notice it contains SPAM, abuse or other comments you
find
offensive please notify the sender at [3]vk7dik at dodo.com.au with the
details.

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:48:12 +1000, Ray Wells [4]<vk2tv at exemail.com.au>