[OZAPRS] New to list

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jul 17 07:48:12 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm new to this list and want to advise that I recently commenced
running a HF gateway from near Kempsey NSW, halfway between Brisbane and
Sydney, on 10147.60. The rig is a TS430 running about 25W to a dipole
favouring about WSW/ENE. Callsign is vk2tv-4.

Close to being implemented is a 2m digi on 145.175 that will also be
gated to the network, and will cover a stretch of the Pacific Highway
from about 40km south of Kempsey to a point about 30km north.

Ray .. vk2tv