[OZAPRS] ui-path question

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Thu Jul 12 00:21:00 EST 2007

For as long as I can remember I was able to use UI-PATH to draw digi
coverge.

I re- installed it the other day and seeing something odd.

The digi coverage screen is only showing coverage between digi to digi.

I seem to be missing the digi to house and car lines.

They only thing I can think of is that I am using an internet stream only
-
ie no direct radio listening.

The link to UI-VIEW is fine. there is data flow to UI-PATH

I can't understand why it is only showing digi to digi lines, not others
like it used to.

Andrew VK4TEC
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:44 PM