[OZAPRS] TH-D7A Expanded handbook

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-active.net.au
Sun Jan 28 22:25:37 EST 2007

Sasi

Is this scannable? I can scan this and make it available

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/

-----Original Message-----
From: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au [mailto:ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au] On
Behalf Of Sasi Nayar
Sent: Sunday, 28 January 2007 10:24 PM
To: ozaprs at aprs.net.au
Subject: [OZAPRS] TH-D7A Expanded handbook

Hi all
  I have a very neatly compiled TH-D7A expanded handbook that I have no
use
for. I was handed this by my club knowing my interest in digital modes.
The
club obtained it from one of the deceased estate disposal.

  I am quite keen to see it put to good use rather than being put for
recycling. An owner of this radio will find this extremely useful. I am
therefore 'GIVING AWAY' this neat compilation (nearly 200+ pages with
pictures) to anyone who can meet th postage costs. If you can pick it up
from my QTH nothing like it!

  I do not have muck luck here, I will put it on VK Hams and as a last
resort put it in for recycling.
  73
  Sasi
  VK5SN