[OZAPRS] MacAPRS (Lou Iaquinto)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Fri Jan 26 13:32:29 EST 2007

Hi Lou .. I know at the moment there is some work happening with Xastir
for
Macs .. This is primarily a Linux app but its being developed pretty
intensely at present. Have a look at
http://www.xastir.org/

Theres packages for Mac OSX and other OS here
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer/xastir-packages.html

Most help and discussion you will find on the email list

Tony Hunt  VK5AH