[OZAPRS] My first Posit via PCSAT for a long time

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Sun Jan 28 08:48:16 EST 2007

Robert,
I will be travelling V51 NAMBIA during June, JULY, AUGUST and want to know

if it would make sense to use any of the PACSATs for APRS out in the bush,

like I did with ISS in West Australia last year?
First question would be: Is there a reliable PACTSAT in Orbit at that
time?
Second: do you know about an SATGATE in this area?
Otherwise I would need to go back to HF-APRS, preferably ROBUST-PACKET
Mode.
hw?
tnx info
de Mike