[OZAPRS] XASTIR maps for the Sunraysia area?

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Sun Jan 7 11:45:49 EST 2007

Mitch wrote:
> Hiya Gang,
>
> HNY to all! Goods news re the FREQ almalgamation.
>
> Seeing lots of activity in the Mildura area and since I used to live up
> there a while ago was hoping to score some XASTIR maps to suit.
>
> 73 de Rod
>

> VK5KFB

Ron, VK3ECV is the man for that! You can convert ui-view maps too, 'tho'
I really haven't had much luck. I believe you can set up maps from
scaned .png files as well. At the moment I'm using some old Dos-aprs maps!

What flavour Linux are you using, what v Xastir?

--
de VK3XCI
Norm in Mildura, QF15bt