[OZAPRS] VK1 Reception

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Wed Feb 14 10:25:44 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the info .. I guess I couldn't get in as I was running
RELAY,WIDE2-2 when it should be WIDE,WIDE2-2  ... But having looked at the
VK1 setup url I am now even more confused :-)

A) I live 28Km north of VK2AMW-4 and it hears me every day using
Relay,Wide2-2
B) Similarly, I am 107km North of VK2AMW-2 and it hears me on good
propagation days
C) I managed to get one posit via VK2TVZ-1 at 2007-02-11 00:12:49 using
the "wrong" paradigm ..

Are the VK2AMW digis and VK2TVZ setup for the new paradigm yet as I can't
understand how I get into them with the "wrong" setup?

Cheers
Ian vk2him

>G'day all, both DIGI's are performing well as for not being heard it may
>be a path issue.  We have changed over to the new pradigm here in VK1
>and several VK2 Digi's, as 2HLT says we can watch most vehicles with the
>correct path drive all the way into WAGGA and back no probs, all mobiles
>in VK1 are trackable any time. the I-Gate traffice level here is medium
>(not over the top)..
>So if you are wondering who what why where and when about the VK1 and
>surround's setup take alook at

http://vk1npw.no-ip.org/vk1nfi/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&
sectionid=5&id=22&Itemid=41

> Cheers