[OZAPRS] D7 Manual scanned

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-active.net.au
Mon Feb 5 13:42:17 EST 2007

I have just finished scanning the Kenwood D7 manual that I was sent. I
think
this manual came with the D7 serial cable. It turned out that there were
about 194 pages of stuff for me to scan. No problem... 12 minutes later
they
were all scanned. It would have been faster but my computer was running
other stuff in the background. It took another three minutes to convert
the
file to PDF, and then another minute to get it onto my server. And then
another minute to upload... So all in all it took less than 30 minutes to
get this stuff online :-)

The manual is available on
http://www.radio-active.net.au/web/gpsaprs/d7_mods.html

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/