[OZAPRS] Xastir maps... again

Craig Turner craig at craigturner.id.au
Sun Feb 4 20:42:48 EST 2007

I may have missed this, but have you compared the case of the image file
to the file that the script is searching for?

For example, the scrip is looking for
mildura-ne250.png
 but it may be titled
mildura-ne250.PNG or
mildura-ne250.Png etc.

I once had this exact problem, I think it was with JPG vs jpg.

Regards
Craig,
VK1HCT