[OZAPRS] Mobile installation question

Peter VK1NFI vk1nfi at netspace.net.au
Fri Feb 2 18:38:32 EST 2007

I have the D700 in the truck and it works a treat.  However you only
have one VFO to play with instead of the two.  You can also configure it
quite easily to not TX if there is a signal on either bands, this way
you wont miss and conversation, the down side, if it is a long ragchew
it may not TX your position for a while.
I have DTMF mic, and have learned to speak a little louder, I have no
complaints thus far regarding audio.

My 2 cents