[OZAPRS] Propagation time !! Check your digi configs !!

Peter Bye vk1nfi at netspace.net.au
Sat Dec 22 10:06:56 EST 2007

Okay Tony, so perhaps there is a problem.  Mate there is no need to carry
on
like you have.  Lighten up, stress less and enjoy the season.
It will get sorted but you are more likely to get a better response if you
aren't so arrogant in your posts.

Relax and enjoy the holidays, stress less and you might just have a good
time.

Pete VK1NFI / VK2MPJ