[OZAPRS] Propagation time !! Check your digi configs !!

Sasi Nayar sasidiver at yahoo.com.sg
Fri Dec 21 13:22:43 EST 2007

  >>Some intereresting propagation going on at the moment on >>145.175..
More than the usual stuff that seems to run 200-300km at >>times. Last
night before going to bed I saw a great chunk of central >>and eastern VK3
as well as VK7 stations on the map.

  Interesting! I believe we had some interesting phenomenon taking place
on VHF yesterday. We heard VMR Port Lincoln on VHF Marine 16 and they said
they spoke to a VMR group in Tassie on 16!

  Getting back to subject, can the moderator of this list advise if
attachments are permitted on the group or is there a way of uploading a
file. I have just finished putting together a fully contained portable
APRS set up. I have the pictures in a PDF file (300 Kb).
  73
  Sasi

  Sasi Nayar
  VK5SN / VU3SNM / 9V1SM (ex)
  Mobile : 0417858547
  Email : nayar.sasi at saugov.sa.gov.au
  ********
  Radio Officer,
  Instructor and Invigilator - Marine Radio Operator Certificate of
Proficiency
  South Australian Sea Rescue Squadron
  Licencee Limited Coast Station (Volunteer Marine Rescue)
  VMR512, Sea Rescue Seaton,
  Foundation Licence Coordinator
  Adelaide Hills Amateur Radio Society