[OZAPRS] Mobile beaconing over Christmas break

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Dec 14 13:16:36 EST 2007

Hi Geoff,

I did some coverage plots for various digis in SEQ, and vk4rgo was
included. If I do anther plot just on 4rgo, can I ftp it to you as per
last time?

Also, if I can have a bit of data (coordinates, antenna height, and
power) about vk2zen I'll do a plot for it as well. That offer holds for
any of the digi sites, no2 just vk2zen.

If nothing else it would be nice to compare plots with in-field
observations.

Ray vk2tv