[OZAPRS] Plessey MTR 7000 modification to 70cm?

Nick Mclean (SYD) Nick.Mclean at foxtel.com.au
Mon Dec 10 10:31:34 EST 2007

Sorry, I was wrong. I read 7000 but the brain thought 8000.

No No No.

MTR7000 is a rock radio.

Just re-xtal and align in the usual way.

VK5ZLR

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and
may not be the views of FOXTEL, unless specifically stated. No warranty is
made that the e-mail or attachment (s) are free from computer viruses or
other defects.