[OZAPRS] Ozaprs Digest, Vol 28, Issue 4

Howcho VK2EMD howcho at smartchat.net.au
Wed Dec 5 22:32:52 EST 2007

Tonights Topic

VK2AMW-1 update

Greetings all , well I think I finally have "Murphy" sorted out , I have
had
the 828 and TNC on the bench for the past 24hours and all looks good , so
time for trip #4 to the repeater site tomorrow and all should be good ..
as
a book title implied "A series of Unfortunate Events" well that was
certainly the case for me.  :-(

Anyway all looking good now , thanks for your patience as I intended to
have
this thing running properly weeks ago.
BTW I expect to see AMW-2 back on the screen , also to be re-named VK2RBT
in
the new year.

Cheers all , Phil , VK2EMD