[OZAPRS] VK2AMW-1 - off air?

geoff at gatwards.org geoff at gatwards.org
Mon Dec 3 17:01:55 EST 2007

Damn - I was hoping nobody would notice until its back . . . .    I was
holding off sending another VK2 network update :-)

VK2AMW-1 is moving to a new site, and the 'old' site's digi was turned off
without notifying anyone.  As a consequence the 'new' site's digi had not
been installed.   It's physically there now, but it seems Phil has had a
run of problems (they come in threes) and we are looking at getting the
new AMW-1 on air tomorrow morning.  When it does come back, it will be the
upgraded firmware and configs.....

I'll send out a proper update once AMW-1 is back online, as there have
been some other very positive events in the network over the weekend.

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG

> I noticed amw-1 went off the air Saturday afternoon around 14:30 ...
Does