[OZAPRS] Ozaprs Digest, Vol 24, Issue 38

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Sat Aug 25 20:02:39 EST 2007

Thanks Pete ..
I am just north of Nowra, I can see AMW-4 and AMW-1 .. Where and when is
the plans to relocate -4 as it is quite deaf where it is now ,
Cheers
Ian vk2him

<>From: Peter VK1NFI <vk1nfi at netspace.net.au>
>Subject: Re: [OZAPRS] VK3 APRS News - 'New n-N Paradigm'
>To: VK / ZL APRS Users <ozaprs at aprs.net.au>
>
>VK1 and some of VK2 have been running the n-N paradigm for nearly 12 mths
now.  The digi's within the SENSW >network are
>VK1RGI-1 - ACT and some sthn areas
>VK1RBM-1 - Nth ACT
>VK2AMW-4 - Nowra and surrounds
>VK2AMW-3 - Nerriga and surrounding highlands
>VK2CSU-1 - Wagga
>
>VK1NPW-1 is the primary I-Gate with VK1KCM-1 as the fall back I-Gate
>
>There are still some minor issues with it, but they are being worked out,
the main fix will be the re location and >upgrade of AMW-4 When this goes
ahead, VK2AMW-2 at Batemans Bay will be able to be reliably brought into
the >>>>>system.  There are no plans to bring AMW-1 into the SENSW
paradigm, mainly due to its proximity to Sydney.  I have >spoken briefly
with other operators in the Illawarra area who are wanting to upgrade.
Still in the planning >stage, I have had virtually no spare time this year
after taking on a new role at work.

>Pete VK1NFI
>SENSW Sysop
>
>Ian Mills wrote:
>  Great initiative, are there any plans to implement this in VK2? I note
that VK1 are already following the new paradigm including some of the
southern -AMW digis.

> Cheers
> Ian vk2him

AWA Limited