[OZAPRS] FW: HF APRS

vk7arn vk7arn at bigpond.com
Tue Aug 7 15:20:33 EST 2007

Anybody in the Adelaide area who could meet up with VK7ZRO to reconfigure
his
TT?  He has it set for 10 minutes fast, 20 minutes slow but Smart
Beaconing is
on which is overdoing things on the wriggly bits.  He tells me (email) he
can't
adjust until he gets home (several weeks).  I've advised him to turn it
off on
the wriggly bits but OK on long relatively straight outback roads.  Would
be
nice to fix him up if a suitable rendezvous could be arranged.  Not sure
what
his immediate movements are to be but may be able catch him.  If someone
is
able, I'll email his mobile number direct or he might be listening on
local 2m.
Roger vk7arn