[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Sat Aug 11 10:19:27 EST 2007

Hi Horst,

Yep we have a good APRS HF network now.

Anyone who is travelling in the out back will have a good chance of being
received when every one is running an appropriate installation.

However as stated in previous messages. A transmit only device in this
context would not be condoned as being inappropriate and goes against the
Australian Radio communications Licence Conditions(Amateur Licence)
Determination.

 Read <
http://www.acma.gov.au/webwr/aca_home/legislation/radcomm/acts/consolidati
on
s/radam_1of97.pdf > for more information.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK