[OZAPRS] Australian Stations Wantingan8WversionofByonicsMicro-trak 8000 on 145.175 MHz

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Aug 6 11:01:13 EST 2007

If those issues could be sorted out (freq agile doesn't bother me, we're
all on one freq now right??), I'd be putting my name down for two of
them
- one for the bike (where the dash is already crowded enough without
trying to fit the D7)
- one for the 4wd (where I haven't managed to find a mount to hold the
D7 that won't bend when I start getting into the bouncy stuff)

Cheers,

Damien

VK2TDG/VK2DGJ