[OZAPRS] HF modulation techniques

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Sun Apr 15 22:00:18 EST 2007

the SCS is the best performer on HF that you can currently get.
So it is worth the extra effort to get it work with USB to virtual serial
com port.
Furthermore I did not experience the same software issues. The SCS behaves

like any other TNC that you can run in kiss mode
or W8DED terminal. It is correct that SCSC does not provide a special
terminal software, but leaves this open to the users.
However the TRCOnfig allows all relevant settings for APRS or Packet.
There is also a new device driver for Win98 on the SCS website in download

section.

If you have some translation issues with PAXON, just let me know, since
German is my mother tongue.
73 de Mike