[OZAPRS] Small mobile TNC

Ben Lindner vk5jfk at activ8.net.au
Thu Apr 12 07:10:20 EST 2007

Hi Bob

We are talking about a USB TNC from Greece here and the support and
getting the TNCs from there is some what slow if you receive it at all.
Getting problems fixed is a nightmare.

thanks
Ben, VK5JFK

Bob Bruninga wrote:
>> Have you found a way to get SSSn-n in the uTNT?
>> Only provides for SS.
>>

> If this is true, then it needs to be fixed.  The SSn-N concept was never
intended to be restrictive to only 2 bytes.  Many state communications
areas are broken up into smaller regions...  Such as MDC for Maryland DC.
And EPA for Eastern PA, and SOCAL for southern california.