[OZAPRS] HF Configuration.

Brian & Maureen bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 14 14:57:42 EST 2007

Hi Folks

Just for interest I have on HF mobile been using the same Mk1 IC-706 since
day one originally netted to both VK3MY and also VK4DMI not once over
several years now have I ever needed to renet the IC-706 the APRS
frequency is in memory it has never drifted away even after several long
days travelling at times.

Whilst this may indicate that the 706 I have is very stable it does
indicate just how reliable VK3MY and VK4DMI have been over a number of
years now.

73 Brian VK4BBS

In ZL at present so you will not see VK4BBS around for at least a month.
---- Des Shephard <d.shephard at pacific.net.au> wrote:
> The transceiver I am using for the HF gateway has a "High-Stability
Crystal
> Unit", stability 0.5 ppm
> -30C to +60C. Other gateways and "net" stations probably are similar.
>
> Des VK4DMI

The