[OZAPRS] VK4VP-15 Query 1.30pm Saturday extremelyfrequentbeacons?

Gordon Taylor gordon.t at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 10 15:11:45 EST 2007

Gee guys, talk about me when I am way.....

Yes a TT3, but not default settings, 30 degree turn before it will beacon
on
HF.

The reason for the large number of beacons around 1:30pm where many many
hairpin bends on a section of road in Goulburn River National Park near
Muswellbrook.  If you think it is beaconing too much I can reduce it a bit
by increasing the turn angle of even turning off smart beaconing on HF.

Will be traveling down to Wollongong from Lithgow on Saturday 14/4 then up
the east coast to the Sunshine Coast (home).

Plus a bit of driving around in the blue mountains and out to Hill End
etc.

Regards  Gordon VK4VP-15