[OZAPRS] VK4VP-15 Query 1.30pm Saturday extremely frequent beacons?

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 7 13:48:16 EST 2007

Hi

Around 1.30pm Saturday

I guess being mobile VK4VP-15 is unable to answer as to why is he
beaconing
so frequently he would appear to have the HF band tied up at present with
beacons every few seconds almost right on top of each other at times?

I think he is hilly country possibly in 4x4 mode in or near a national
park
and may have his tracker setup to beacon on each and every change of
direction?

Sure has the frequency busy very often with no gaps between beacons not
much
room for anyone else.

73 Brian VK4BBS