[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 11 09:58:31 EST 2007

Zik ,,

If you have USB then I would recomend a TNC-X .. Even if you dont then you
can put the RS232 daughter board on there .. The power consumption is very
low on these..
http://www.tnc-x.com/

This is basically a KISS TNC with no command line. You can use AGW or
BPQ32
to drive it .
There are some nice addons if you later decide to use it elsewhere.. If
you
buy just the board and bits you can build it into your own box. Running on
USB purely it needs no external power connection..

Tony  Hunt VK5AH