[OZAPRS] Xtal

Robert Thirkettle rob.thirkettle at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Sep 28 06:59:28 EST 2006

Hi Mike Try Rakon Auckland NZ www.rakon.com/

Regards Rob Thirkettle ZL3RX
Dept  Physics & Astronomy
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800,
Christchurch 8020,
New Zealand
Tel: +64 3 364 2510
Fax: +64 3 364 2469
mailto:rob.thirkettle at canterbury.ac.nz

-----Original Message-----
From: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au [mailto:ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au] On
Behalf Of Mike Townsend
Sent: Thursday, 28 September 2006 12:13 a.m.
To: ozaprs at aprs.net.au
Subject: [OZAPRS] Xtal

Howdy,
Trying to source three off the shelf  29.4912MHz Fundamental Xtals for the
Open Tracker.  Nothing seems to be available here in Oz and I'm having a
lot of trouble getting them at a reasonable price when sourced from
overseas. One company asking $25 US for handling then postage on top of
that. I have just purchased the processors for this project thinking the
other components would be easily obtainable here in Australia, which they
are except for the Xtals.
Can anyone help with a supplier with reasonable prices and P&H.
Regards Mike, VK2INT.

PS. Thankyou to all that replied to my APRS congestion email.