[OZAPRS] Something amiss on 30m ? (Richard Hoskin)

Tony Hunt (Wavetel comms) wavetel at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 12 15:28:52 EST 2006

   Thanks for the comments Richard and Horst.. I have recently played with
the
   Tiny Trak 3 config.. I didnt see any posits from -15 comming back out
of the
   Adelaide Igate when I left and heard nothing from any other stations on
30m
   until about 1.5 hrs into the trip.. Call me paranoid but it didnt seem
quite
   normal. We left Adelaide at about 10am and usually there is some sort
of
   coverage from 3MY but Richard is right in that below about 500-600km
its all
   over on 30m.. I did have some great voice contacts on sunday afternoon
on
   30m back to Adelaide though..
   Just looking on aprsworld at a map plot of the trip its not all that
bad
   after all..
   We are Microsoft of Borg, you will be assimilated!!!
   Resistance is fut...  ***BZZZRT***  THUD!!!
   [General Protection Fault in MSBorg32.DLL]
   Please contact the vendor of this Borg for more information
   Tony VK5AH