[OZAPRS] Balloon

Craig Turner craig at craigturner.id.au
Fri Sep 8 12:35:36 EST 2006

Hi Hamish,

Yes it will mean more driving, thats the tension between my desire to
recover the balloon, and Alistair's (the designer) desire to get maximum
altitude ;-) Actually its also to do with weather. At this stage I'm told
the weather is shaping up to be slightly overcast, which isn't great for a
balloon that derives its lift from heat from the suns rays!

I'm pretty excited about it, although I didn't get the time to build a
small HF beacon which I had wanted to do. Maybe another time.

Regards
Craig
--
http://www.craigturner.id.au