[OZAPRS] Antennas on bikes?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Oct 26 19:53:30 EST 2006

Oops, keep forgetting that some people take 'bike' to mean pushbike ;)

I was meaning mounting on a motorbike :)  Mounting in front of the mirrors

would be easiest, cable-routing-wise, but not sure what whips will do in
the
wind, or how much noise they'd make...  Mounting off the sides of the top
box at the back would probably be the best, but a little worried that
it'll
make the flying brick look even more like a cop bike and freak people out
more than it already does...
http://imagestore.ugbox.net/aview/DSCF1251_7974fd91508f95ce97cf5a2

Cheers,

Damien