[VK_APRS_Admin] Ui-Digi 1.9-3 config file for US NEWn-n anyone interested ???

vk7hse clareandscott at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 26 18:37:52 EST 2006

G'day to all on the group...

As there has recently been some traffic regaurding the differences
betwen the US - EU NEWn-n If anyone on the group wants to see how I
have configured the two southern VK7 digis then I'm happy to share
this information and make the conifig availiable for download via this
group.

let me know if this information is required and I'll make it happen!

73 de VK7HSE Scott Evans

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional