[OZAPRS] Does such a device exist?

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Oct 3 18:30:14 EST 2006

Hi Michael,

Sounds like SiteAlert is what you are looking for.

It has 2 inputs, an output, voltage monitoring and reporting, and
temperature reporting all via APRS telemetry and messaging.

When an input is triggered SiteAlert will send you an APRS message, and/or
an email and/or a SMS. It will also display an alarm icon on your APRS
map.

We are using about 7 of the units to monitor remote APRS digipeater sites
in
VK3.

Visit http://www.aprs.net.au/Site%20Alert%203%20Web_2.htm for information
on
SiteAlert.

You can see the results of our SiteAlert monitors at
http://vk3.aprs.net.au/digi_site_graphs.htm

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK