[OZAPRS] KPC3 dupe question (Scott & Clare Evans)

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 17 12:56:21 EST 2006

Scott thanks for all the replies.. Humans can also figure out the way
around
spelling errors when spell checkers are just gob smacked.. No problem..

Yes Ive seen that web site of Bobs and its spot on..

The KPC3 here is a version 9 which has other issues that need yet another
firmware upgrade to fix em.. Looks like they fixed most of the problems of
8.2 by releasing 8.3 and then did some more changes and released v 9 which
broke more stuff and had to be fixed leading to v9.1 ..
Real silly saga from where I stand..

Tony Hunt VK5AH

> Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:40:00 +1100
> From: "Scott & Clare Evans" <clareandscott at bigpond.com>