[OZAPRS] Patchy Sydney

Mike Townsend tasit2 at unwired.com.au
Tue Nov 14 23:23:08 EST 2006

Yes Sydney is very patchy. I've got a couple of spots in mind for fill in
digis to try and fill some holes. Just waiting for the TNC-Xs to arrive.
I've ordered the X-Digi daughter boards to go with them but after reading
about the UIsmartdigi daughterboards I've decided to order a couple of
those if I'm happy with the TNC-Xs. They'll enable me to limit the digi
coverage area so that they are not doing more harm than good.
Mike, VK2INT

If you think we have patchy spots here in Adelaide APRS coverage then take
drive to Sydney..

Tony Hunt VK5AH