[OZAPRS] More QRM

Dion Bramich vk7ybi at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 14 19:28:13 EST 2006

Thats not refusal at all, its conditional.  Now youre just playing with
words, rather than dealing with the issue at hand.  Id hoped it would
prompt some tech discussion, but seems not, rather talk about me instead.

My trackers beacon rate is not the issue, has nothing to do with it, and
it will be reprogrammed to TASn to make sure it doesnt.  Enough about me
and what I do already..